April 10, 2011

Workshop

Next week I am taking a ceramics workshop at Guldagergaard in Denmark, and I am so exited! The workshop is titled ‘Vitrified print’, and is held by Paul Scott. I bought his book 'Ceramics and Print' about a year ago, and it has been a constant source of inspiration and admiration ever since.

I could (should) of course have spend a lot more time preparing what I wanted to work on during the workshop, but there never seems to be enough hours in a day. But I am hoping to learn enough to continue working at it at home, in our cramped studio. Also looking forward just to have a week at the coast in Denmark! I will try and update the blog with pictures while I am there.

In the mean time, here is a picture showing the reflection of yours truly, in a vintage shop full of Danish/Mid Century delights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails